GOOGLE FORMS (4) – ADDING TITLES & SECTIONS
Updated – Section reordering added
If you’ve got a longer form, you’ll probably want to add sections and possible pages to your form. So, here we’ll look at:
- Adding titles
- Adding sections
- Moving sections
- Previewing your form
There is an important difference between titles and sections.
Titles – These add a section title to your form on the current page
Sections – These add a section title but also put the section on a new page
1) On the right-hand side there a floating menu. Click on the double T icon to add a title to a section of your
2) Click on “Untitled title” to give your section a name. You also have the option to add a description of the section underneath.
ADDING A NEW SECTION
1) To add a section on a new page, click on the question you want the new section to appear AFTER. Then click Add section (two lines icon) from the floating bar.
2) Click on “Untitled section” to change the name of the section.
3) You can also add a description underneath.
Moving sections is really easy. Here I want to move section 3 before section 2.
1) Click on the 3-dot menu at the top of the section, then choose “Move section”.
A pop-up box will appear. There are two ways to move the sections. Either click and hold on the 6 dots on the left of the section you want and drag it to the position you want, or click the up or down arrows on the right to move it one place up or down.
2) Then click “Save”.
As you can see, it’s moved Section 3 above Section 2.